acai berry and colon cleanse

Options
Has anyone tried these products? It was on Opera that you can loose weight like crazy!

Replies

• ONAMISSION
    Options
    Has anyone tried these products? It was on Opera that you can loose weight like crazy!
  • sarturne
    Options
    I have been doing a colon cleanse for about a month now and I am averaging 2 pounds a week. However, I do watch my colories really close and work out for about an hour a day, so I am not sure that 2 pounds a week isn't expected.

My doctor said it is a healthy thing to do once in a while regardless of weight loss benefits, so I would recommend it just to improve your overall health.
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    well...look at poor Oprah...yo yo with her weight and it makes national news.....gimmicks are just that. gimmicks

...less food, more exercise...save your money for real fresh food instead of gimmicks
    just my opinion
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with Dave.Its definitely a hoax!! Just because Oprah used it doesn't mean it works.My mom tried it and she said all it did was make her constipated for 2 weeks.I say go with what Dave said save your money for fresh food not meds that don't work.Just my opinion as well!!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I bought a detox because it was recommended to me but I didn't see any results from it.