I need friends with open diaries......

Options
Hello....I need some more friends with open diaries....this gives me ideas and makes me wanna eat better! Not perfect everyday but not all crap foods! I am definately not good all the time but for the most part I try to eat well rounded meals and snacks! I see ALOT of people under 1000 calories...sorry, I like food, this is NOT me! So if you are honest and have an open diary and want support please friend me!

Replies

• TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Friend Add on your way!
  • alexbowser
    Options
    I have an open diary and always eat all my calories, feel free to add.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I try my best to eat healthy :)
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have an open diary, just so you know I do use meal replacements for my breakfast and lunch and some snacks, but I try to make healthy choices for the rest of my day....I am always looking for friends to encourage me and friends I can encourage!!!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't get those people who don't eat their calories. They bug me. I LOVE food and have an open diary. Add me if you want!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want! I prefer friends with open diary's as well! ~Jess
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    Friend me.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Add me no problem, I don't always eat healthy but I try to stay away from processed foods, except the occasional lazy day.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Mine has always been open...full of good things...and some not so good :)
  • torkmdeg
    torkmdeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is open,feel free to add me! :smile:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    mine is open. i don't always eat very well (i have binges quite often) but i try my best. also, the only time i ever net under 1200 is when i work out. i can't always eat back those calories in a healthy way. sending you a friend request!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i'll send you a request too. mine is open to friends. i think i eat well, but i do also use meal replacement shakes. (Ideal Shape) and no, i am not shark, i will not promote or get paid in any way for saying this. haha! (thats actually why i dont use the "other" popular ones)
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I just started logging again so feel free to check out my diary. I also have a food/lifestyle blog at http://sneakytofu.blogspot.com. I eat mostly vegan now but my husband does not so a lot of the recipes are what I call "modifiable" for almost anyone
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Diary is open. I eat 1350 for 0.5 lb weight loss on rest days, and I end up eating between 1700-1900 calories on days I exercise. I love food. And weight lifting. And cooking.
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    you don't even have to be my friend to see my diary, feel free to check it out, a do pretty well Mon-Friday-I mean I do a pretty good job logging everything, even if I don't do a great job eating well, but I am getting better and like to be accountable. logging dinner on the weekends tends to get overlooked!
  • wiggypooh
    wiggypooh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I LOVE food and struggle to keep DOWN to my calories..... Calories love me soooooo much! I have an open diary, please feel free to add me.:smile:
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. We are the same age and i would be happy to support you with your journey to be healthy!