20 Pounds!!!!

Options
Well good afternoon everyone. I have an update on my progress. I have gained 20 pounds over the summer. That's right folks 20 pounds! How buy losing track of food intake, being lazy and eating anything I wanted. Oh and did I mention that I haven't really exercised in quite some time? I run here and there but not really a lot. I am disapointed but I also have to say that I knew that I was gaining the weight back and didn't do anything about it. So today is the start of getting back on track. I will at least exercise everyday. I will either run, walk, lift, shovel, clean and not sit on my but all the time. I will get active again and this time keep active. I want to be healthy and I want to look beautiful. So here is to another year of trying to get to my ideal weight. I send out a cry for help in keeping me focused and honest and I will try and do the same for you. Merry Christmas everyone.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you too! Sounds like you know what you need to do and are ready to do it! Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Well, you know what happened.
    You know how to avoid it.
    Today is a new day, a new start.
    Set backs come and go, but we know what we should be doing.
    Good job on acknowledging it coming back!
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    you sound like me! I did the same thing since the middle of October till a week ago. time to get active again! Let's do this! :)
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    you sound like me! I did the same thing since the middle of October till a week ago. time to get active again! Let's do this! :)