Ground Chicken

Options
jdelisle
jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
I have some left over ground chicken from making potstickers & chicken spring rolls, does anybody have any good recipes?

Replies

• jdelisle
    Options
    I have some left over ground chicken from making potstickers & chicken spring rolls, does anybody have any good recipes?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    chicken burgers! slap on a roasted green chili...mmmmm
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    use it in any recipe that calls for ground beef. I use it and ground turkey all the time for lasagna, sheperds pie and lots of different casseroles.If you want and actual recipe just let meknow and i can post it for you.
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    Ground Chicken? Where do you buy ground chicken?
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    taco salad with some salsa and ff sour cream as dressing- oh that sounds yummy might have to do it myself I have some ground chicken and turkey in the freezer.

bea you can get it in most grocery stores near the chicken. make sure you get ground breast though because the regular is fattier than some ground beef.

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you Amy...I am going to check that out!
  • jdelisle
    Options
    taco salad with some salsa and ff sour cream as dressing- oh that sounds yummy might have to do it myself I have some ground chicken and turkey in the freezer.

bea you can get it in most grocery stores near the chicken. make sure you get ground breast though because the regular is fattier than some ground beef.

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Oh yum, I love taco salad! Great idea, thank-you!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    If u buy chicken breasts, boneless and give them toyour butcher he will ground it for u, it's even healthier if you go that route!