SPANDEX

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Should men wear spandex while at the gym working out? Is it creepy or ok?

oh come on im pretty sure you are WELL VERSED in what makes a dude creepy
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Creepy, weird, hilarious, ugly, scary, unattractive... there are many to chose from, my friend....
    My vote is for creepy.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    I think it's alright if you wear it underneath other clothes. You gotta have some support, lol!
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't care what anyone else wears to the gym. Whatever floats your boat!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Aren't you the same guy who asked everyone to rate your hotness on a bet with your wife?
    Maybe you can put on the spandex and we can rate how hot it looks.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    For both males and females: If you're gunna wear spandex, thats fine. Its very comfortable and keeps you cool. but please wear shorts over them.

Dudes I do not want to see the outline of your junk. Just wear spandex with baggy gym shorts over... its what I do
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Spandex is creepy but not as creepy as the loose tiny shorts some of u wear and when u lay on the bench or bend over all your business is hanging out.. I call them "jack tripper" shorts LOL.. and some of yall business.. you may want to keep to yourself.. IjS..
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    On upper body is one thing, but for the love of everything holy PLEASE don't make me see your nooks & crannies. :sick:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    This gives me an idea.

I don't think I have my long tights but I might take an "after" pic in them to show leg definition. My legs are sort of hairy :blushing:

Can't be any worse than taking a pic in underwear.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a guy who wore thin spandex to ride his bike and you could see the whole outline of his mushroom.

So the spandex were so tight there wasn't mushroom? :laugh:
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    For both males and females: If you're gunna wear spandex, thats fine. Its very comfortable and keeps you cool. but please wear shorts over them.

Dudes I do not want to see the outline of your junk. Just wear spandex with baggy gym shorts over... its what I do
    There we go! A perfect solution. Considerate on both ends
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

this is a no go? IMG_8953-300x225.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Gonna go with tonight's theme: Creepy.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Aren't you the same guy who asked everyone to rate your hotness on a bet with your wife?
    Maybe you can put on the spandex and we can rate how hot it looks.

Oh, God. Please, no.
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options

this is a no go? IMG_8953-300x225.jpg
    it's a go if he wants to. I think those are a little thicker than just spandex too. My preference is to not be distracted by someone in spandex lol. And when I was a teenager I was grocery shopping with my grandma and kept running into a lady in white spandex. My grandma was so kind to point out she was not wearing underwear and I of course looked. *sigh*. It's still very vivid and im prejudice against spandex. I remember this ever time so .....
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    The same rules for men or women. If it fits and you are in good shape, then its probably Ok.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Elephants will roost in trees before I ever do...lol
    UNMANLY except when biking.....

Some guys do strange things I don't understand.
    Body hair shaving.

What's up with this? Are we trying to look 12 years old?
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Well dang it, what to sell spandex..... just kidding lol:noway:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Here are the rules: No thin, light colored fabric. If your spandex looks kind of like a wetsuit, you're ok. If the mushroom shows, it's not ok.

If you have a longer shirt, it's probably not going to be so bad. If you are wearing a tight shirt, a short shirt, or no shirt, it's creepy.
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Spandex is not "Bro" approved!