WTF????

Options
Has this happened to anyone else? I was below my calorie count last night and got hungry. I made myself a baked potato in the microwave. Once I had the carbs in me, my appetite wend berserk! I kept eating and eating and couldn't stop! I must have downed over 1000 calories. I usually stay away from carbs, so I'm wondering if this was a reaction to the potato.

Anyone?

Replies

• crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    cant say ive reacted like that with a potato, but if i have bread i cant stop eating.. so ur not alone with the carbs issue :)
  • m1shootr
    m1shootr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Probably a reaction to being hungry. Drink some hot liquid after eating and give it 20 minutes. Your appetite should subside. If not, pig out.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Carbs in the evening always make me sleepy! (which is a good thing, because I tend toward having insomnia). My sleep doctor actually recommended half a baked potato as a pre-bed snack to help me sleep.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I found back when I use to eat next to no potatoes, breads, pastas or rice that once I had them I couldn't stop eating. Now that I eat carbs on a regular basis I don't get that.
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Carbs do the absolute same to me!!