Looking to lose 10kgs

Hi everyone,
I've been using my fitness app for a bit now and didnt realise there was a website. (Duh)

As I've said in my profile, I'm quite little already, but I have a heart condition and it is under doctors orders to lose any extra weight. I am finding it pretty difficult to be self-disciplined because I am currently only 63kgs (139lbs) but I am just 4ft9". I have a heart issue and an intriguing case of a missing left lung lol, so my ability to exercise is quite limited... but I don't want to get in to the habit of using that as an excuse.

I am looking to meet some people here who I can help motivate and who can in turn, help motivate me!

I am currently doing walking on a treadmill about 4 times a week for 30min at a time, plus I work in a high-energy cafe as a runner girl which is a work out on its own. I am also doing swimming twice a week (or after the walks) this week, my walks have increased to 45 min and I've found it really exciting to notice how my fitness is increasing.

I'm 28, I am a student and a designer as both full time positions and I work at the cafe to help out a friend's family-run business. I love sitting on my butt in my spare time playing xbox360 (dont judge me!) and am a huge book worm. Most of my favourite activities dont require me to get out of my chair unfortunately!

But anyway, theres my intro :)

Nice to meet you all!!

J

Replies