Hi

Roguerivergirl
Roguerivergirl Posts: 22 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Teresa. I just started and I really love this site. I can use what I learned long ago in Weight Watchers without all the cost. Planning what I will eat for the day and having the computer do all the counting is a real time saver. I can change my mind and the computer changes all the numbers. It is so cool. I'm also looking forward to making new friends.

My goal is to be able to do more outdoor activities like bicycling, hiking and cross-country skiing.

Replies

• Roguerivergirl
    My name is Teresa. I just started and I really love this site. I can use what I learned long ago in Weight Watchers without all the cost. Planning what I will eat for the day and having the computer do all the counting is a real time saver. I can change my mind and the computer changes all the numbers. It is so cool. I'm also looking forward to making new friends.

My goal is to be able to do more outdoor activities like bicycling, hiking and cross-country skiing.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Isn't it cool and so easy to use and can you believe it is free??? :noway: Welcome and good luck on your goals!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!:bigsmile:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Hello, Teresa!!! Can you guess what my real name is? I hope that you have a wonderful experience with this website... You'll do just fine!!!
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member

T!!!!

I FOUND YOU!!
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Welcome! I am doing this on my own too. Weight Watchers is fantastic but this is more affordable and I need to be accountable to myself. :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Teresa and Tofuheart, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • Hi Teresa, it's nice to meet you :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Roguerivergirl
    Thanks everyone for all the support. This is such a friendly site. I love it here.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.