Guilty pleasure songs

Options
13»

Replies

• PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Love Today -MiKa since my FTO had it on her iPod playlist Ive gotten to like it lol
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Paris Hilton - STARS ARE BLIND
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Paris Hilton - STARS ARE BLIND
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    I have the grease soundtrack on my MP3 player. LOL My husband teases me about it, but I don't care. :bigsmile:
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    Or Cher. I was blaring it with my friend as we left Walmart, and we got some strange looks as we were both singing along and half way dancing. I :heart: my friends that are just as silly as me!
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Yeah, um, I have several of these on my phone and many that are worse...

- Baby (yes, Justin Bieber, don't judge me)
    - some 'cutesy songs' like The Hamster Dance, Snoopy vs. the Red Baron, Patricia the Stripper and Little Blue Man
    - several VERY old school country tunes that I grew up on like All the Gold in California and The Corvette Song
    - a really cute song that you should all check out called "Rockin the Beer Gut" cuz it's appropriate for most of us on this site :o)

and a fave all year round, but especially now...
    I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas!

If there were an award for 'cheesiest tunes' I would win it... If you don't believe me, look up Little Blue Man by Betsy Johnson :o) then feel free to de-friend me from embarrassment (or friend me if you're just as quirky!)
  • abrantner
    Options
    At the moment.. my fav silly song is Red Solo Cup, by Toby Keith.
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    I'm a Chunky Ken Doll And i must admit i still hide with sunglasses when "Barbie Girl" comes on !:smokin:
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    "It's Raining Men" - the original version.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Groove is in the Heart
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Nena- 99 Balloons (The German version.. I listen to it almost every day while working out and mouth the lyrics.. that I don't know. I have the English version too... buuuuut it's garbage compared to the other one).