Cleaned our Closet

Options
havingitall
havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
Yesterday my husband and I tried on everything in our closet and got rid of the clothes that were too big. We have two huge garbage bags full of clothes to give to charity. I have no intention of gaining the wieght back so I don't need the clothes.

I have kept a pair of pants to do the comparison with when I lose all my weight.

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my husband and I tried on everything in our closet and got rid of the clothes that were too big. We have two huge garbage bags full of clothes to give to charity. I have no intention of gaining the wieght back so I don't need the clothes.

I have kept a pair of pants to do the comparison with when I lose all my weight.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Awesome Vicky for you both! Lots more space and now lots of great clothes to pass on to someone that needs them very much!:flowerforyou:

It always feels so good to declutter and then have something to be able to pass on.
    FC:heart:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done, that is such a great confidence booster :drinker:

all your hard work is paying off :heart:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! I think it's great to get rid of the ones that don't fit. I know people who keep them just in case. That to me sounds like "I know I'm going to need them again"
    My pants are great for letting me know if I'm getting out of control. When they start to get alittle snug I know to look at my eating.
    When you get to your goal make sure you have one pair that fits to use for your measure. I find I can't always go by size because I can wear from a 5 junior size to a 9 junior size and misses sizes are almost worse depending on the brand. But if you have that one pair already in your closet that fit good then you know if you are starting to gain again. I don't even worry about what size I buy now as long as one of the old pair fits.
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i can't wait till i can actually fit back into all my old clothes....and then when they don't fit lol i can get rid of them for smaller sizes. i sure hope that day comes soon...

i really really really wanna lose weight for the summer vacation im having with my boyfriend and his family i wanna look goo d:)

I just hope it can happen.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, I can't wait till the day that I can get rid of all my big clothes. Keep up the great work you are doing great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!