FatBlaster tablets VS LemonBurn tablets?

Options
Which weight loss assistance tablet is best?

Replies

• lozzz817
    Options
    Bump
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

If fat burner pills actually work why are there still loads of fat people?!
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Why would you take that ? Eat well and eat less. Move more. Don't waste your money.
  • ravidoshi
    Options
    Agreed. Its all in the diet
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The diet industry is worth billions. if you could lose weight just be taking a pill and keep it off, they lose in the end. Things like pills and lite and easy are designed for you to fail as they do not teach you what to eat, how to count calories, about nutrients and vitamins.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Snake oil, anybody want some snake oil?
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Both are equally as good for decreasing the money in your pocket
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Equally rubbishy.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Let me try to answer this without being so aggressive about it.

"Fat burners" do one of two things; they cause you to eat less due to a decrease in appetite, or they cause you to move more due to an increase in energy.

It sounds like a good deal, but the processes that these pills put your body through in order to elicit these responses are unhealthy to say the least. Stress on your adrenal glands, your heart, your liver and your kidneys are very real possibilities, and any damage to those organs will make weight loss (not to mention maintaining your health) difficult over time.

Essentially all the pills (if they are even effective) just help you to do what everyone has already stated; move more, eat less.

My clients are always asking which fat burner is the best to take, and I tell them, "water, sleep, and proper recovery". Those things in the right proportion will make 100 times more impact on your fat loss goals than ANY pill.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Nice necrobump of a 4+ year old thread which originally had zero replies. Maybe because it was about something that doesn't work.

t3ny5kmjxdob.gif

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Are either or those useless products even still on the market? This is the oldest necro post I've ever seen!
  • fatboyliz
    fatboyliz Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried either, but I do think JossFit's post is spot on. There is no magic pill, 'fat burners' can work as JossFit said, but they are not needed or healthy. Plus the price! Some are crazy expensive. Put the money aside, and use it to buy yourself a treat when you've lost a few pounds :)