TURBO FIRE / p90x / p90x2 / Chalean Xtreme / Hybrids!

Options

Replies

• cloeyfish
    cloeyfish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just got turbo fire for xmas also and am starting it today! I am in!! Looking for Turbo fire friends for support, please add me if you want a workout buddy or accountability buddy. Thanks!
  • phillipsmi
    Options
    Hey Cloeyfish! I'm restarting TF this week, but I've been doing it for 3. I <3 it! I added you as a friend!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have been slacking with my workouts but I'm doing my P90X tonight.......I got Shoulders and Arms today.
  • criscros08
    Options
    Count me in! January I willl be doing 4 weeks of Ripped in 30, and after that my second round of chalean extreme. Love it!!!!! 2012 will be our year! Love to all of you.. We can do it.
  • hotbuns12
    hotbuns12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm down with the challege!!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I would love to join...I am just in the middle of 2nd week of turbo fire. I am really sticking to the program to every aspect- but creating my own diet. I sometimes feel like I need an off day when I am to do a workout on the calendar- and this is what keeps me motivated and on track- seeing that it is like homework! I want to be kept accountable as well in other ways so this would be great...I will be in my 3rd week by jan 1st. hope that is ok! Thanks for this option!!! looking forward to it.!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    P90X2 starts Jan 2!!!!
  • hotbuns12
    hotbuns12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do you put that in the exercise log?
  • mdm3
    mdm3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm just wrapping up P90X and would love to add another program to get a bit more cardio. Count me in!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Rest day in 1st week of Turbo Fire. Up early tomorrow for Day 4. Bring it! :-)
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i have no clue if anyone has any interest in this but my sister is starting a Beach Body challenge. Its like $160-200 depending on which package you choose, it comes with one of the workouts and shakeology and a meal plan

https://www.facebook.com/events/289324934437603/ Here is her link if you have any interest
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am back from my mini hiking/biking/caving vacation and it was so fabulous! :D

Soooo, it sounds like there is a good pocket of people who are in to beachbody and the challenge!

I start week 20 this coming Monday and am so excited! :)

Let's say that I will start a new thread in the when I officially finish, so we are looking at another week! Then it's a full on Beach Body workout CHALLENGE! :) HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU ALL! :D
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Finished my week 2 of turbo fire and super excited - now on to another week....I have already tried Fire Ez 45 class and not crazy about it- yet that is what I start on tomorrow....just getting past that and I'll be good! Happy New year everyone! Keep at it and stay healthy!
  • Thankilates
    Thankilates Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I WAS GOING TO WAIT, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M TOO EXCITED! LET'S JUST START A NEW GROUP ON JANUARY 9TH!

WE WILL ALL MOVE TO A NEW THREAD THAT I WILL CALL SOMETHING LIKE:

ALL WORKOUTS BEACHBODY HYBRID CHALLENGE TO GET YOUR BEACH BODY!

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT!

I AM ON WEEK 20 TODAY! :) WOW! SOOOOOO GOOD! CAN'T WAIT! :D
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm ready! :smile: I need some motivation to get back to doing my DVDs regularly. Let us know when the group is ready.
  • tb_lawkid13
    tb_lawkid13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've got TurboFire and Insanity...want to do TF first then Insanity.

Help me!
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I just started the TurboFire program today actually. I did the Abs 10 class, but can't seem to find it in FP Database to log it. Any suggestions for me?
  • mamareese
    Options
    I've got TurboFire and Insanity...want to do TF first then Insanity.

Help me!

I would definitely, personally, go TF then Insanity. I did Insanity this summer before I knew much about Beach Body Programs. Insanity's pretty crazy!!! Not that TF is a walk in the park! LoL
  • mamareese
    Options
    The specific workouts aren't in the data base. You just have to find something similar for example I did TF Fire 30 this morning so if I didn't have a Heart Rate Monitor I'd look in the data base for something like circuit training in the data base and then enter how long I worked out for to get an estimated calorie burn. I haven't seen Abs 10 yet, so I can't suggest what that would be. But if you can think of what a general term that the workout would be called (HIIT, Circuit, Aerobic, etc) that might help entering it into the database.