Pretzel NSV

Options
one of my weaknesses use to be Philly soft pretzels...so tonight at work one of my employees brought in 100 fresh soft pretzels for everyone to share(there are 25 ppl). To be honest I really wanted one, until...I look over and saw one of my workers holding six preztels practically shoving them in his mouth, it then was like a switch went off...I am not going to be like that ever again. I was very proud of myself ( and I got a glimpse of what my past use to look like) the weight is coming off quickly and the urges are going away slowly but are definately leaving me for good. It was a good day!

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    until...I look over and saw one of my workers holding six preztels practically shoving them in his mouth, it then was like a switch went off...I am not going to be like that ever again. I was very proud of myself ( and I got a glimpse of what my past use to look like) the weight is coming off quickly and the urges are going away slowly but are definately leaving me for good. It was a good day!

haha isn't that like a hurt but it feels so good type moment realizing that that is something that you have done, would have done but since you have made this decision to change your life, you will never be near that circumstance again.

When I see people scarfing down on food that would personally cause me to feel ill, I feel sad but at the same time it kind of personally justifies this whole situation to myself. Other than me having this nasty chest cold, the lost of weight has severely impacted me from every facet in life and I still have ways to go but all of the good things that have happened out weigh that one moment of oral fixation and gluttony chowing down on something that is simply not good for you.
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Thats good will power! I bet it was hard but so worth it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!