What is your best # of continuous days logged in?

Options
I got up to 145, then had a brainfart. NP - started over.

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    170 today since day 1 and 93 lbs lost.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    who cares? Ughhh...... how much more fit are you/ that's a relevant question....
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    I'm at upwards of 230 now, I think. I log in on my phone to log my weight and my food every day.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    im at 69 lol... true story! ;p first shot at it
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    who cares? Ughhh...... how much more fit are you/ that's a relevant question....
    Umm - it is about consistancy, commitmment.and getting fit utilizing the My Fitness Pal tools.

All else...Wow! Everyone is so inspirational! Great posts!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    270! as of yesterday! <3
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    227 and counting.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    165 days and continuing
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    230 as of today :)
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    100 days today and so far I've lost 50 lb
  • blaqueout
    Options
    I am new to this... and I need some motivational support to stick with it for 120 days!!!
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    I am new to this... and I need some motivational support to stick with it for 120 days!!!

OK stick with it!!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    125, then I forgot to log on over the holidays. BUT all those 125 days shouldn't have counted. I didn't always log in my calories or food.

i think it would be better if it only counted days we actually recorded data on.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    only 60... I'm a loser, but I have lost 17 pound since starting on MFP, 35 all together.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    100 days today and so far I've lost 50 lb

Oh man, 100 days today and I've lost 15 pounds! That would mean you're losing about 3 1/2 pounds a week! What are you doing? I'm losing about a pound a week...
  • JoMFrasca
    JoMFrasca Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    212 as of today. Since I started using MFP I have never missed a day. :-)
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    Umm - it is about consistancy, commitmment.and getting fit utilizing the My Fitness Pal tools.

All else...Wow! Everyone is so inspirational! Great posts!

ummm it is annoying... if you have a life you are not going to log in every single day..... uggh..
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'm at 336 and I am pretty sure I have a life. So I kinda resent that remark.
  • Sbasquez
    Sbasquez Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For many of us, it is about building new habits. Especially, if we have had bad ones for years. It is less about a competition and more about building new healthy habits such as counting calories and keeping motivated. A lot of people not only need the consistency to change their old habits but they also need to spend time being mindful of their caloric intake every day. This is a wonderful website for that. Besides, with smartphone apps, it isn't really that hard.

Everyone is in their own place.
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    125 days!!! So far!! Woop!!!