I swore I wouldn't get on the scale...

Options
I swore I wouldn't get on the scale for at least one month but last night the temptation was too great! I went to a friend's house after tae kwon do class. It just so happens it's where I weigh in since she has an accurate and available scale. I didn't even think about it, I just...got on. Well, I lost two pounds! I've been at it for a little more than a week and my goal was 1lb/week! So I'm right on track! I celebrated with some strawberry frozen yogourt!

Replies

• erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I swore I wouldn't get on the scale for at least one month but last night the temptation was too great! I went to a friend's house after tae kwon do class. It just so happens it's where I weigh in since she has an accurate and available scale. I didn't even think about it, I just...got on. Well, I lost two pounds! I've been at it for a little more than a week and my goal was 1lb/week! So I'm right on track! I celebrated with some strawberry frozen yogourt!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Good for you!
    =o)))
  • deanna72777
    Options
    Congrats on the 2 lb weight loss. Isn't it so nice to see the lbs coming off. I think that it is a good idea to weigh in once a week, that way you know what's going on. I weigh in every Friday since I've started here on the site. Congrats again and keep up the good work. :happy:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!! Congrats!!!! Nothing like losing a few pounds for a shot in the arm.......:happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I weigh myself every Monday morning. I find it keeps me on track and so that I don't overdue it on the weekends.

wtg....
  • webebeer
    Options
    good job.....
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great Job!! Weigh to GO!!
  • Uptownerd
    Uptownerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just moved house and my scales broke during the move........ perhaps it was a sign for me not to hop on them :P hehe