Zumba Class

Options
Thinking of taking a Zuma class are they good fun??......most importantly do they actually work.....or is it just a bunch of woman giggling their bottoms

Replies

• kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I know my SIL lost 30 lbs and Zumba was the only exercise she did with watching her calorie intake. I just started Zumba this week, and it is a blast. I work up a good sweat, and get winded. That being said I've heard that Zumba is as good as you make it, along with the instructor making or breaking a class. It won't do what strength training will do, but it will burn calories while having fun
  • carrie1610
    carrie1610 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been going to a local class 2 or 3 times a week for the last few months, and I absolutely love it! It's a really fun way to exercise - our class is like a social night out with great music and it burns lots of calories. I don't think my legs have ever been so toned before. Definately try it, though I'll warn you it can be addictive!

I've just bought myself an early Christmas present - Zumba Fitness 2 for the Wii, so I can still exercise if I can't get to a class.
  • jotiffs12
    Options
    Thanks guys i will give it a try :)
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I went to a class and had a blast. bought the DVD's and to me the class was more fun because your with other people. Plus they break down the dances a lot better to get the hang of it. I would say try it out!
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, great workout, I have never been so toned and I'm a wrinkly. Got the DVD's for Christmas so I can do extra at home