Stronger, Better, Faster.......Feb 22nd

Options
Loved Acroyoga. Can't wait to get the pictures off my phone. I only got pictures of one thing we did, but it was a fun class. I wasn't crazy about the Thai massage part. It didn't seem to fit - but apparently, it's part of the curriculum - which means I won't take the class without my husband.
Also walked/jogged 3 miles.

Today - bike ride!

Happy workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Loved Acroyoga. Can't wait to get the pictures off my phone. I only got pictures of one thing we did, but it was a fun class. I wasn't crazy about the Thai massage part. It didn't seem to fit - but apparently, it's part of the curriculum - which means I won't take the class without my husband.
    Also walked/jogged 3 miles.

Today - bike ride!

Happy workouts!

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the gym. . .

Today I did week 5 of the podrunner "first day to 5K" and in the talky introduction it said "for today's workout, we're doing a short warm-up followed by 20 minutes of straight jogging." I almost quit right there. Me? Jog for 20 minutes straight? Uh-oh, no way.

Well, guess what. . .Way. In fact, once I hit a groove I was almost disappointed when the time was up. Almost. I was drippy-sweaty, and my HR hovered around 80% nearly the whole time, but I did it. I'm up to 3.5K, which means that a 5K this summer/fall just might be do-able.

I'm pretty puffed up right now, I must say.

Take care.:flowerforyou: