New here

Options
Hi! :smile: My name is Christina and ive been obese my whole life. I have 2 beautiful kids, boy 12 girl 11. I was on caloriecounter.com for awhile but their site kept messing up so i came here and i couldnt be happier. Ive lost almost 8 pounds so far and i only started my life change dec 1, 2011. My hubby is super proud of me. Im super proud of me although i wish i could just sleep through the process and wake up in a couple years and be skinny and healthy. I exercize 5 days a week now for 30 mins a day. Thats a lot for me. Im hoping to bump it up to an hour a day for 5 days by the end of january. And eventually get down enough to run and then do a marathon. Ive done other weight loss things before but ive never had this mindset that i do now so im thinking its gonna stick this time and im hoping by doing thhis website that it will help me stay focused. Ive noticed ive been having a problem eating all the calories it wants me to eat. 1900 a day. Then it wants you to eat half your exercize calories back!? Im always below the calorie intake.
I used to eat 5 or 6 candy bars a day, no breakfast, 2 ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch loaded with ham, snack on stuff throughout day, usually candy and for dinner id load up my plate and my plates are huge. Now i eat half a bowl of cereal for breakfast, eat a couple 100 calorie snaks till lunch where i eat 1 ham sandwich with just 3 oz of ham, eat an apple and some popcorn till dinner where its either a diet meal from the freezer or half a bowl of what i make my family.

So i have to get off here and do my half hour of exercize. I hope to get a few friends on here for support.
Thanks for reading. :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you! this is a great site and full of motivation and support! :flowerforyou: