Le Creuset Dutch Oven

Dehydrator

Slow Cooker/Crock Pot

Wok or Tagine
    Le Creuset Dutch Oven now you are talking! PRICELESS
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I want an expresso machine! I just started drinking coffee.. and I'd love to have something to make my own with... and find low calorie alternatives.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    A NuWave Oven .... I've asked for one for Christmas!! :)
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    A wife? Or is that really sexist ;)
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I reeeeaaaly want a food processor. I saw a recipe posted here for doughless pizza (it uses cauliflower for the dough, but it needs to go through the food processor to make the peices small enough).

And my husband wants a George Forman grill, but we have no room for one in our tiny apartment kitchen... so I told him no :(
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have a double oven and it's the BEST!!!
  • slayerdan
    Options
    A chef and maid.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    lol omg i want a food scale so bad!

ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ebay $3.99 NEW... I use mines 3 or 4 times a day!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    A wife? Or is that really sexist ;)
    Long as she is in the Kitchen!:wink:
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    - An awesome blender.
    - Digital food scale.
    - Kitchenaid mixer.
    - Panini press

The only fitness stuff I've committed to buying though is new workout shoes, new workout clothes, and a Polar HRM. Otherwise, with me and the fiancee getting married in a year, I see no need to spend my money on stuff I can just put on our registry.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I just got the coolest relatively inexpensive thing. It peels, cores, slices, and chunks my fresh pineapple and I love it!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    - An awesome blender.
    - Digital food scale.
    - Kitchenaid mixer.
    - Panini press

The only fitness stuff I've committed to buying though is new workout shoes, new workout clothes, and a Polar HRM. Otherwise, with me and the fiancee getting married in a year, I see no need to spend my money on stuff I can just put on our registry.
    I got the Panini press earlier this year! The kids LOVE it! Makes best grilled cheese EVER!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    A NuWave Oven .... I've asked for one for Christmas!! :)
    I am QUEEN of the kitchen gadget....and have everything inder the sun.....But when I saw this.....I seriously drooled.....gotta have it..... Just got to...... Hopefully it won't end up beside my Ronco Rotissarie oven..... I hate that thing....after begging for it for 2 years...
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dehydrator would be the single biggest missing item for me. I have a crock pot, and it doubles as a rice cooker just fine, so I was able to eliminate one of the countless gadgets in there.

If you haven't used a decent knife in the kitchen... O... M....G.... you'll wonder how you ever got by without them when you get a real knife, doesn't even have to be a whole set but one quality piece... for slicing or chopping whichever you find yourself doing the most.

Stand mixer would be a great time saver but I want the dehydrator first... Oh and can't forget the pressure canner...
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I need/want a new (more modern) food scale. The one that I have my mom gave to me and it is pretty old and worn out. But it still doing its job. :wink:
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Kitchen Aid Mixer and an Immersion Blender
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    kitchen scale
    new stove
    dishwasher
    and whatever i see on infomercials! haha!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Digital food scales
    Ceramic paring knife
    pasta maker
    6" non-stick frying pan
    Two new sauce pans w/lids Calphalon

I just got a new stove. I did not get the stove of my dreams. My hope is someday I'll have aa two oven (electric) with a gas cooktop range. self cleaning.
    I got a glass cooktop and hate it and the oven takes like 20 minutes to preheat. It's ridiculous.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    A foreman grill, one of those things that lets you make icecream tasting treats out of bananas and a chopping knife, one like the one Rachael Ray uses that rocks back and forth. I am famous for cutting my fingers while chopping and dicing.