I Can Do All Things Through Christ That Stengthens Me

Options
Ok, I'm just getting started here. I'm looking for some new friends full of life, energy, motivation and support. If thats you, holla back! Let's keep our heads up and our eyes on the prize. "A Sexier YOU!"

Replies

• emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Christ wants me to be sexy, amen.
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    Christ wants me to be sexy, amen.

LOL.. Love it.

Welcome to MFP. I'm sure that you'll find the support and motivation that you need. It's a great site with helpful tools.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! "Keepin My Eyez on the Prize" is the name of my page! Feel free to add me for support.
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    YES! I am so thankful to know that the Lord created me and therefore, He completely "gets" me - knows what makes me tick, what tempts me, what motivates me, and He can provide everything I need to to face the challenges every day! "He is before all things and in Him, all things hold together." Colossians 1:17 :happy: I know I will please Him by taking better care of the body He so lovingly created. (Like-minded Believers, feel free to "friend" me!)
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... You also might want to add "quichebradford" She is an incredible woman of God and such a wonderful inspiration to me. I am so thankful that God used MFP to bring her into my life. Just tell her Kayla sent you. :-)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Yo friends, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but please note that religious topics are verboten in the public forums. They tend to get "messy".

Check out the groups, where there are a number of Christian groups. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?phrase=christian&order=1

Best wishes on your fitness goals! :flowerforyou:
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Yo friends, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but please note that religious topics are verboten in the public forums. They tend to get "messy".

Check out the groups, where there are a number of Christian groups. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?phrase=christian&order=1

Best wishes on your fitness goals! :flowerforyou:

Thank You for the link!! As a newbie I did not know about the Groups!!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Amen sista - JC was down with the Ho's and that's good enough for me
  • capritto84
    Options
    LOL I think I just peed my pants Laughing... But agreed... I think that we should treat our bodies really as temples... Because we only have one body and one life... WHY NOT TREAT IT WELL... :) I posted that scripture on my fridge and if you guys have ever done P90X yoga Tony says through out the whole 1 hr 32 mins (or whatever) it is the calm in the storm... and I live by that saying and this scripture... thru working out and living my life :)