What's your waist size, pants size and goal size?

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Waist: 34
    Pants: 12
    Height: 5'9"

Just wondering about others of different heights and waist measurements. I'm hoping for a size 8, ultimately :)

Height: 5'5"
    Waist: 29.5"
    Pants: 7/8

My goal is to have approximately 26" waist and to wear a size 2. My body fat goal is low (16%), so the measurements have to be as well.

I was wearing a 9/10 just 3 weeks ago with a 32" waist. I will be in a size 5/6 by January 8. I haven't set "deadlines" for the other sizes yet, but I am in a body comp. challenge right now that ends 1/8/12.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    my waist is 26" and I'm 5'1
    This usually puts me at (don't hate) a size 0-2 depending on the brand and usually I can buy juniors since I haven't had kids. I'm happy right here since that size doesn't look so small once I'm wearing it.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Guy Here
    When I started I was 38 waist pants tight.
    I'm wearing 32 waist pants now..
    I'm Happier....
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Waist 26"
    Pant size 4
    Height 5'4"
    Goal pant size 1-3
    Waist 22-24"
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    At last check my waist size was a 39 and I wear a size 20 (when I wear sized pants, usually I stay in my old maternity stuff because of the elastic waist band). :sad:

Ultimately I have no idea what size I'd like to wear, but I think a size 8 would be good on me (honestly though I can't remember... haven't been under a size 14 since grade school). I'd just like to be able to buy cute clothes again and find something that actually fits me. Right now, I need the size 20's to fit around my waist, but the crotch almost goes to my flippin' knees!! :explode:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    waist: 28
    pant size: 6/7
    height: 5'3

I used to want to be a size 4 but I'm pretty content being a loose 6/7, if my waist would be a 24-25 I wouldn't complain :heart:
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Waist: 33in
    Size: 12/14
    Height: 5'6"
    Goal size: 6/8
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Waist 27
    Trousers 25-26 inches (a US2-4, UK 8)

I am actually past goal. I was aiming for a UK 10.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Waist: 24-25in
    Pants size: 1-2
    Height: 5'4.5
    Goal: Right where I am. No smaller.
  • nellieboo628
    nellieboo628 Posts: 9 Member
    Waist: 32"
    Pants size: 14T (I'm 5'9")

I have plenty of hips, so that puts me in a 14.

My pants size is down from a 18 :)

I would love to wear a 12. That would make me smile.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    double post
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Height: 5' 3"

Starting->
    waist: 36-38" tummy & pouch
    pants: 10-12

Current->
    waist: 26.5-31" tummy & pouch
    pants: 4

Goal->
    waist: 25" tummy & pouch
    pants: 4
  • I'm pretty much an honest 4 in most things. Love Ann Taylor (I'm a 0 and a 2 when I shop there) but who does she think she's kidding?

Currently 5'7" and 137.

Goal 128 and a size two. I can get into a few pairs of size 2 jeans, but its not pretty, and breathing becomes optional at that point.
  • jblakes2011
    jblakes2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Height 5' 7"

currently
    waist: 32"
    Hips" 43.5
    pants: 12/14

I'd love to get to a 8/10, but i've really never been that size so have no idea what it'll look like. I started at size 18/20!
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Waist: 28'' (where my pants sit, not my natural waist)
    Hips: 38''
    Pant size: Generally a US 6, I won't go higher than that as the waist will be droopy and uncomfortable.

My goal size is to drop a pants size and more consistently fit into a 6 (it's a long shot because I carry my weight in my bum so I know that's what makes buying pants difficult), and tone up.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Waist size: 30.5" Looking forward to tone it up and be able to have a relaxed slim 29 or evven 27
    Pants: Now more 10s than 12s (UK sizing)
    Height: 5.3" I think.

Goal size: more 10/8, or might be 8/6. I think 8 is more my size for my bone structure, as I still look slightly chubby wearing size 10. :D
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Waist:27"
    Pant size 4 women's and 5-7's juniors.
    I am at goal and have no desire to be any smaller.
    I am 5'6" tall.
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    I think hips size figure a lot into this too. I only wear low rise pants. i won't wear ones where the waist comes up to over my belly button... just doesn't feel comfortable to me...

with that said my waist at the smallest point is 28.5, hips only 36.5 (i seem to have a wide waist for my hips, rather boyish looking figure)
    sizes vary all over the place. i wear a 6S in express pants (but they're getting loose), 7 in juniors, 6 in most misses pants, 28 in silver jeans which is a canadian brand.

i think hips size and whethere you wear high or low waisted pants figured into this a lot.
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Waist 31
    Pants 32 waist
    can't figure the American garment industry... when I was a 38" waist my pants were 36 waist now that I am a 31" waist my pants arre a 32 waist... lol
    Guy thing...
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    I'm pretty much an honest 4 in most things. Love Ann Taylor (I'm a 0 and a 2 when I shop there) but who does she think she's kidding?

Currently 5'7" and 137.

Goal 128 and a size two. I can get into a few pairs of size 2 jeans, but its not pretty, and breathing becomes optional at that point.

You're my height. I'm exactly at your goal weight right now of 128 and coincidentally ran across a great Ann Taylor dress last night at a thrift store... size 4... just put it on this morning and it fits. I am wearing size 6 jeans right now though... so you're absolutely right about her fit... it's not exactly honest. I think it's sized small.

Your goal of 128 and size 2 wouldn't fit me... I think it's my slight belly pooch.

Glad I saw your numbers... nice to have someone with very similar measurements to reference by.