Options
Hello, i am a new member as of the 18th of feb. i dont know if ive lost any weight yet. i currently weigh 235 lbs. i am getting married next year may 08 2010 so i have more than a year to lose 55 - 75 lbs. i love beer and i used to drink about 5 nights a week an average of 12 beers at a time now i only drink 1 or 2 nights a week and not as many beers at a time. i am hoping that will help me get rid of some of this weight especially in the belly :blushing:

152764.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MrsMMeyer
    MrsMMeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, i am a new member as of the 18th of feb. i dont know if ive lost any weight yet. i currently weigh 235 lbs. i am getting married next year may 08 2010 so i have more than a year to lose 55 - 75 lbs. i love beer and i used to drink about 5 nights a week an average of 12 beers at a time now i only drink 1 or 2 nights a week and not as many beers at a time. i am hoping that will help me get rid of some of this weight especially in the belly :blushing:

152764.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aprile28
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this. A friend of mine told me about this website. My goal is lost about 40 pounds. I had a baby a year go and I weighed 194 pounds. Now i am 173lbs and I feel like i just gave up on myself. I use to be 143lbs. But with two kids and a husband i just let myself go. I don't want to be this big anymore. I want my life back and my self- confidence. I missed that spuck i use to have. So hopefully i will be able to feel like that again. I want to feel beautiful.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to the latest batch of "newbie's!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou: