females between 5'9 and 5'10!

Options
124»

Replies

• missmaychildcare
    Options
    Im nearly 5'9". Been tall my Whole life!!! Most people dont belive how much I weigh when I tell them cause I am so tall. But its all there and its all gonna be gone in just time!!!
    YEAY FOR THE JOLLY GREEN GIANTS!!!!!
    (my cousin used to say this to me cause she was 5'1" & 7 years older than me & my last name was Green)
  • lizaiza79
    lizaiza79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"
    SW 186
    CW 178
    GW 140

Would love having other tall friends too!!
  • pristinebutterfly
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal weight is 145. I love reading through this forum and seeing that many of us have similar goals...It's really motivating. :) Feel free to add me! :)
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you like. I'm 5ft 9.5ish and I'm 172ish pounds looking to lose about 20 pounds or so xx
  • samatalma
    Options
    Me! I'm 5'9.5". My starting weight was 201. My current weight is somewhere around 196. My goal weight is 150!!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9' and 156. I'd like to be about 145! Add me if you like. :)
  • Elleebell
    Options
    I am 5'10'' and 207 ish at the moment. My goal isn't really definite yet, I'm shooting for 170 and I will see how I feel at that point. I have a large frame, and my doctor said that if I got down to 175 I would be 'fine' but I don't want to be 'fine' I want to feel and look GREAT!!! Feel free to add me, seems like the majority of my friends have goals of 120-130 :)
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am juuust about 5'9 but people always say I look like near-6'0 and when I tell people how much I weigh they are stunned. I must "carry it well!" It would be nice to have some taller MFP girls to compare to! :):flowerforyou:

I'm 5'10" and been told that too - I always figured I'm just dense somehow! :)

I have 100+ to lose, add me if you want!
  • sarahnicole218
    Options
    5'9

210 :( You're all skinny already to me at 160 ish lol!

I feel the same! I am 5'10" and currently 221. I'm so jealous of you 160ers!! I'm just trying to get under 200 as a first goal! But would love more support, feel free to add me.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and would love some friends my height....

I'm still right over 200 and looking to be at least 160....but 175 would be ok....
  • jenniferhiggins
    jenniferhiggins Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 137 pounds. If you need to talk I am here.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!

5'10 here
    started at 185
    currently at 155
    Goal weight would be around 140.... maybe 135.
    I've been there before and would like to get back to it.

Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    OMG! I LOVE YOU LADIES!! :heart: I am 5'9 1/2. Looking at all of ya'll on here with me brightened my day. please feel free to add me.

sw: 218
    cw:208
    GW: 160

Was recently told I was "big boned" and "built like a NBA player" (NOT the WNBA THE NBA!!!! ) :huh: Soooo time to drop these lbs.
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    If I look at your profile and start weight, looks like mine. Woudl stop at 160 maybe...

I'm 5p9 and a half (I like the extra half here... lol!!!)

The way I am, under 150 lbs, my bones are showing and it is not nice... :(
    Which I could be a "light" type of person but I am not.
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    5'9" these days, used to be 5'10" but seems I have shrunk! I am 245, over 50 and my goal is 180, I am large frame. I have not been 175-180 since I was 17yrs old but looking back at photo;s I realize now it was a pefect weight for me then, even tho in those days most folks thouhgt I was very heavy and said so often. At my age if I can make 195 and maintain I will be perfectly happy which would be a 14/16 size and after being size 28/30 back in 2005 that is fine by me. I am taking the goals in smaller sections and eventually would like to hit 180. Time will tell.