whats your goal for the end of the year?

Options
We are quickly approaching the end of 2011 so do you have any goals you hope to reach by that time?

Mine are to avoid mince pies as I'm addicted to them lol and to try and get up every morning before the kids (so about 5am) to do the 30ds. If they do wake up which is highly likely I will have to give them breakfast until I complete it as my youngest thinks its funny to climb on me while I do push ups and crunches.

Replies

• CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    BUMP*
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss Dec. 1st actually . But I do have a goal for the New Year, I wanna see 148-49lbs I am currently 151lbs. My big goal thought is to be 130lbs by May 1st. My exercise goals is to do 30 -45 minutes a day
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i am HOPING to hit 20b loss by January 1st. I am at 16lbs today!
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So far I have lost 9.3 kgs so by the end of Dec, i'd LOVE to reach 10 kgs lost!!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    To hit 60 pound weightloss by 12/31/2011......
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I wanna be under 130. I don't care if it's 129.9 ; as long as I'm under 130 I'll be thrilled. :)
  • 20 push ups in a row!
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I want to hit 20 pounds gone (144 lbs) by NYE. Only 3 pounds to go!

My big goal for December 31 was to be down to a size 6, and as of Monday I did it! I still need a little extra cardio to make that size 6 look good. ;-)

I was trying to go back to 5x a week workouts but have only made it 3 of the last 7 days. Still not sure if I can make it tonight. Oh well. Baby steps.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I would love to be under 250 by 1-1-12.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be under 200 by Dec. 31st.

I don't care if it's 199.9!

I weighed in this a.m. at 204.6 so my chances are pretty slim. ;(

Ah well, I've been to the gym at least four days a week since I joined about a month ago!
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    I LOVE MINCE PIES!! Had them when I was in England! So happy they are not easily found here in the states!

My goal is to not gain over Christmas and New Years!
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My end of year goal is to reach my holiday goal of 262, but personally I hope to reach 259 on January 1.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I really want to be 175lbs by Jan 1st. I am at 178lbs now, so if I can behave I should make it!!!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 50 mile year end (Thanksgiving to New Year's) jog/walk/run challenge. almost half way there.....I'm a newbie runner and this is pushing me a little-to run more and longer. :smile:
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 50 mile year end (Thanksgiving to New Year's) jog/walk/run challenge. almost half way there.....I'm a newbie runner and this is pushing me a little-to run more and longer. :smile:

This is awesome! What a great challenge.
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've reached my ultimate goal already and surpassed it actually. Now it's just a matter of maintaining.
  • janjtaylor
    Options
    My goal is to be on the backside of 175 solid. Between 170 and 175.....and at 170 by Feb 1st.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I wanna be able to do 10 chin ups.....I'm at 6 right now. I'd also like to trim off about another 3lbs.....but more is welcome to leave!! lol
  • vscheffel
    vscheffel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    id like to be at 200 by years end...which would be a 6.8 lbs loss...i have been working hard and eating right and have loss a lot in a short amount of time so im hopefull. my ultimate goal by august 1 is to be at 175...yes its about 30lbs over ideal for my hight but with my bone structure anything under that wont look healthy.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I would love to be under 110kg (my goal when back at JC for weigh in on the 27th is 109.9kg) but that means I'd have to lose 3.9kg in two weeks. I dont think it's doable but want to try at least. I had a couple of cheat days (cousins wedding then smorgasbord) so hopefully that will kick my body into letting some weight go.