Hunger

Options
Im hungry...ive already eaten my afternoon snack which was veggies....my problem is portions and eating too fast...im afraid if im hungry now by the time i eat dinner im in trouble....any suggestions?

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    ice water
  • angraham2
    Options
    try icewater with some crystal light hunger satisfaction (strawberry/bananna or peach rasberry). This provides more fiber to make you feel full, and very few calories.
  • nschalau
    Options
    Chew some gum!:smile:
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Best snacks I've found for dealing with the hungers: oatmeal (I keep packets at work), or a small handful of mixed nuts (I also keep a can at work).
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am feeling so hungry today too..and I am eating well. I dont know why I am so starving today but I am using all my willpower not to go into the freezer and grab some christmas cookies...ugh, today is going to be a long day! Im just drinking alot of water..be strong! :)
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    If you have just eaten and are sure you are not actually hungry, try water. Not because it is a diet trick. Thirst can manifest itself as hunger. We get a lot of water from the foods that we eat, so if you are thirsty your body may signal to you to eat more. A more water filled snack may work for you, or have your snack with extra water. I just ate my lunch, and my stomach is telling me to eat more, but I can almost guarantee that a cup of water will satisfy it. Food and water just go together.
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do well with a small glass of V-8 and a low cal cheese stick.
  • peaceintruth
    Options
    try chewing your food very slowly - 60 chews per bite! later, drink lots of water through the day - much of the times, hunger is just thirst in disguise