Dunkin Donuts(or other coffee shops)?

Options
I LOVE my coffee,but i always feel guilty getting them, i try to keep it at least semi-healthy(or as close to it as i can) by getting a medium with skim milk and 3 splenda from Dunkin donuts.But i still feel like I'm eating junk food when drinking it. When i log it it says it only has 40 calories and 35 mg of sodium but that doesn't seem right. Do you guys all still drink your coffee?

Replies

• Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I continue to drink my DD coffee, but it's kept as a treat. I order medium, french vanilla, skim and 2 Splenda. It logs as 30 calories. Which seems right to me. Just do what I do and keep it as a treat. Whenever I'm doing good with my diet and exercise I find that I need coffee less anyway. I'm down to about 12 ounces a day, typically, and every once in a while when I really kick my own butt at the gym, I need my extra, which is when I get the DDs.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yes I still drink it - with skim and splenda or at home w/fat free creamer and no sweetener.

I occasionally got the pumpkin ones until I looked I saw it added 100 calories and carbs!!

No more flavored coffee for me.
  • Eve53
    Eve53 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee every day, with flavored creamer. Recently I've been looking for ways to make my own creamer, I found a few recipes. Some of them are just as many calories, but some are better. It tastes way yummier too, in my opinion. I just try to work the calories in. But if the coffee you like is only 30 cals, what are you worried about? Just whatever you do, drink lots of water with your coffee!