Motivation tips

Options
What keeps you motivated to work out and not give in to cravings? I need tips!

Replies

• MattieJean21
    Options
    I have photos of me a few years ago at my lowest weight (115). I am currently around 170-165. So whenever I feel like taking a break or giving up I look at those photos and think about how much better I will feel about myself when I did at 115..
  • SuziPierce
    Options
    You know I have been having a hard time with this as well. Through work I have a health advisor who guides me through the dos and donts or diet plans and things and honestly it just helps to email and talk to her... as far as keeping my self motivated having a friend doing things with you is AWESOME! writing blogs on here is great too because you can get support and comments set a weekly goal and hold your self to it... doesnt even have to be anything MAJOR just like this week say you go to the gym/work out 30min twice or M-F once you complete that and prove you can for two weeks in a row with out breaking it. push it to three... I try to write it down on my calander. I am not a expert at all I just started on Monday but I am still going strong and writing them down to look at helps me a lot!