Exercise to make boobs look bigger?

Options
Weird question I know. But I have small boobs and was wondering if push-ups or anything would make them look bigger or perkier?

Replies

• thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Nope :/

I do a lot of push ups. Your boobs are your boobs. All that might happen is if you're overweight you may lose some extra fat over them.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Boobs are basically fat so all that exercise really does is make them smaller really :/ (If you're losing weight/BF%) This is why a lot of fitness models / bodybuilders get boob jobs. Nothing is going to make them bigger apart from surgery, or gaining fat.

However, I did find that since I have done chest exercises they look firmer and stand out more, but they're not bigger at all. I suppose it's a bit like when a guy works those muscles well and has good pecs it brings out the chest. It just looks better that's all, nothing significant but still a bit better IMO.
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Decline Bench Press. Doesn't actually make them bigger, but it does build the muscle below them at a a lower angle so that they appear more lifted. Go as heavy as you can for 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps no more often then every other day.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Yeah unfortunately working out doesn't really help the boob department. The harder I workout the smaller mine go.

One tip I do have though is this- don't cut your fat too much. Really low fat diets aren't good for women. You need some fat to perk up those ta-tas and keep some junk in the trunk!

I severly cut my fat intake for a while a couple years ago and my boobs shrunk to their smallest ever. Now, I don't gorge myself on fatty foods, but I make sure I get plenty of 'good' fats in my diet (try avocados, olive oil, low-fat dairy, etc.). My bra has filled out now more as a result and without a lot of fat going to other places :)
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Decline Bench Press. Doesn't actually make them bigger, but it does build the muscle below them at a a lower angle so that they appear more lifted. Go as heavy as you can for 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps no more often then every other day.

be careful...if you havnt been lifiting weights yet...DO NOT "go as heavy as you can" you could harm yourself...start slowly