...NSV...woot woot!

Options
Soooo today I was doing the final touches in my Christmas shopping at KMart when I naturally decided to check out the fitness gear. You see....I step foot in KMart maybe once a year so I don't know what kind of workout clothing they have.

Anyway...I head over and all the athletic gear is on sale! :tongue: I was searching for a nice long sleeved lightweight dri-fit type shirt/jacket that I could just throw on during the chillier days that Florida has. I can't justify spending $40 on this sort of thing at a fitness store that I probably would use maybe twice a year in Florida lol.

All they had was L and XL. I was so used to grabbing a large that I immediately tossed it into my cart. I kept looking and came across one Small and realized that it looked better for me in size. I grabbed that large and held it up and my jaw dropped. How could I used to fit that?!

Still doubting that I was about to purchase a size small..I tried it on..right there in the aisle and it fit like a charm. Yay to me!

I am proof that just because the scale moves slowly,..doesn't mean big things aren't happening! Holler!

Replies

• maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Things like this always make me so giddy! I am very happy for youu!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!