It's free

Options
hmo4
hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
Hey all, I started a team on Introplay.com called MFPHardcorehotties. You can put in your workouts, and gain points to compete against other teams online. I don't know your emails, but you can join the team once you sign up. It's free! I'm needing to motivate myself, and maybe with my competetive nature this will help. Join us and let's kick butt!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hmo4
    Options
    Hey all, I started a team on Introplay.com called MFPHardcorehotties. You can put in your workouts, and gain points to compete against other teams online. I don't know your emails, but you can join the team once you sign up. It's free! I'm needing to motivate myself, and maybe with my competetive nature this will help. Join us and let's kick butt!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    thats sounds pretty cool its a good fun (free) way to kick yourself in the butt- especially if your competetive (sp)
  • hmo4
    Options
    So are you joining us? :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Any takers?
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I just saw your team on there and joined you! lol...
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I'm joining you as we speak hot mom. I love competition, it will truly motivate me. Thanks for setting this up!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bumpin:tongue:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Right on guys! Remember, it's not about doing "Harcore" exercise, but any exercise accumulates points. I have to divide up group into 2 teams, and away we go on Mar. 1. I'll change the length of the "batlte" till 12 weeks. I'm having surgery done Mar. 19, but will be sure to get on my treadmill and at least walk. Read the rules for full explanation. Be sure to invite your friends-the more the merrier!:bigsmile: It sounds like a lot of fun!
  • jjcunningham85
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I just joined. As of right now I'm the only guy in there but that's ok. I workout pretty often (3-4 days a week) and pretty hard, so hopefully I can help out. Are we competing against the other teams on introPLAY, or against each other.

Really excited and can't wait to kick some butt!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

118629.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • hmo4
    Options
    In reading the rules (after the fact), it says I have to divide out group up to 2 teams. As with playing others, I think so, but I'll have to check into a bit more. Thanks for joining, we need some guys on there-hotties aren't just chics!:wink:
  • hmo4
    Options
    bump
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just joined the introplay and I'm not sure what to do after signing up to get to the mfp team!!! Also, can't figure my avatar photo thus far....let me know!
  • porka29
    Options
    Okay, figured out the photo thing (I wasn't refreshing!) and now have found the mfphardcorehotties and can't join, it says there's a problem.....is this because it hasn't started yet or am I doing someting wrong? Thanks - you started it now you got me!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    just joined!!!
  • porka29
    Options
    Were you able to join the mfphardcorehotties? If so, perhaps I need to try again!
  • rach700
    Options
    I joined.