Insanity - where exactly will I see my results ?

Options
I used to be a football player before they cancelled the football team. Luckily , the football team is back next March. I've always been the one with a very bad stamina - my coach told me my stamina was good enough to play chess , lol - I also had the worst legs and almost the only who hasn't got six packs among the other team mates , still one of the good players when it comes to skills though.
I'm not fat just a thin layer of fat and a little bit at my lower belly my body fat is 13-14% I think.
I decided to start make use of the situation and improve so I surprise them all and prove that I'm not less than anyone in the team so i decided to start insanity.
My 3rd week of insanity ends tomorrow. I'm just curious , will my stamina and legs improve significantly after those two months ? will I really have 6 packs when it ends ?

Replies

• Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    I've been doing a hybrid of insanity and p90x plus other random dvds but I do 5 insanity workouts every 2 weeks. I've only done it for three weeks so far but I've already noticed that I'm getting faster and I have more stamina.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, Month 2 is when it really kicks in!
  • Marwanyne
    Options
    I know when it really gets hard , second month is a killed the say. I could do insanity over and over again but the question is which part of the body is most affected ?
  • Alachofra15
    Alachofra15 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I mean obviously it depends how well you're eating, yadda yadda, but in the last two weeks (I'm in recovery after month 1) I'm seeing definition to my stomach I've NEVER had before, and stamina I think too as well.

but the fit tests will be the real proof, if you're improving on the last exercises in the workout - that's your evidence of improved stamina I guess.
  • Marwanyne
    Options
    I mean obviously it depends how well you're eating, yadda yadda, but in the last two weeks (I'm in recovery after month 1) I'm seeing definition to my stomach I've NEVER had before, and stamina I think too as well.

but the fit tests will be the real proof, if you're improving on the last exercises in the workout - that's your evidence of improved stamina I guess.

I'm eating healthy , almost like the meal plan. I have one week left till the recovery week.

I think you're right , thanks for the tip. Wish you good luck with insanity :')
  • adammccrady
    adammccrady Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely see a change in your stamina and athleticism. I remember the first time I put the DVD in, I couldn't even make it through the warm-up without stopping. Areas where I notices the most change is stomach, chest/upper body and legs.

I'll actually be starting another round of Insanity on 12/26!! If anyone is interested in joining the journey, I've created a group that you are more than welcome to join...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1436-insanity-another-round-starts-12-26-11