I've hit a wall

Options
I haven't lost a pound in about 2 months and I have been eating under my goal and working out a lot. any suggestions??? I want to lose 5 more pounds.

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better I've been at this since September and haven't lost five pounds yet. It takes time and patience, just dont give up and keep going and doing what you are doing! Much Luck!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Maybe try zig zgging calories? There is a long post here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/212510-how-to-zig-zag-cals-properly-caloric-cycling-properly

I got stuck too but think this helped, so hope it works for you! Sometimes you just have to keep on eating healthily. It will happen

Good luck

Your diary looks tight, are you measuring your portion size. I know mportion size crept up at one point
  • my5fwords
    Options
    Hey there ! I'm new here ...are you gaining muscle & loosing fat ? you may not see weight loss but you may see it in inches.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    2 months?
    The first week you don't lose, it's time to address the issue - not 2 months out.
    Are you eating enough?
    If you're on one of those absurd starvation diets, forget it.

And what's your exercises?
    Time to change what you're doing in the gym and at the table, eating low fat dairy, whole grains, lean meats, fruits and veggies.

Good luck!
  • juls262
    Options
    try switching up your routine- different work outs, weight lifting burns a lot of cals cause your building muscle which burns. if you've lost a lot of weight previously you might need to adjust your calorie goals and intake
  • tracy_rodgers
    Options
    Eat 5 or 6 small meal a day. Cardio 4 to 5 times a week
    Lots of water And try Circuit training! This is what worked for me.I Hope it helps you

1 minute on the treadmill with speed ste at 3.5 to 4.0 incline at 6

Do a Strength training exercise....Tricepts extension

Back to the treadmill incline up to 7 setting for 1 minute

Do a Strength training exercise.... in & out bicep curls

Back to the treadmill incline up to 8 for 1 minute and so on for 10 strength exercises.

Here is my list of strength exercises. 1. Tricepts extension 2.In & out bicep curls. 3.Dumbbell rows
    4. Push up's 5.Lat raise 6. Tricept extensions w/ leg extension (Arm up, leg out in front) 7. Bicep curl both arms. every 10 rep increase tempo & repeat. 8.walking plank 9. Wide grip pull up's ( you can use a band) 10. Squat w/ calf raise. Remember to increase the incline on the treadmill each time you get back on. You should end up at an incline of 15.
    Spinning class are also get for shedding the last 5 pounds.