Here I Go Again...This time I will be successful

Options
Hello-I am a single 30 year old woman that has always struggled with her weight. I always start strong but i loose focus and revert back to my old bad habits. My main motivation is health, however I would be lying if I said a part of it is wanting to be checked out my guys or being able to wear anything I want. Its a very lonely life being overweight...but I did this to myself and I will get myself out. I am on this site looking to receive and give motivation and support from others who share my struggles....

Replies

• futureskinnybitch
    Options
    Hello-I am a single 30 year old woman that has always struggled with her weight. I always start strong but i loose focus and revert back to my old bad habits. My main motivation is health, however I would be lying if I said a part of it is wanting to be checked out my guys or being able to wear anything I want. Its a very lonely life being overweight...but I did this to myself and I will get myself out. I am on this site looking to receive and give motivation and support from others who share my struggles....
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    we are here for ya, read my first new post of the night,

we can all do this and fight our demons, (so to speak)
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    First off, I love your name.. and you CAN do it!! This site & all the wonderful people here will give you the tools you need to stay motivated, interested in what has worked for them on top of suggestions of what might work for you.

YOU can do this!! Your at the best place you can be for support and motivation.

WELCOME :drinker:
  • sweethoneygirl
    Options
    hello i'm new... thanks lauren for giving me this site it's really neat. hope it works!:):noway: