Please help :)

Options
Can you guys check my diary for the past 6 days and see if I'm doing oK?? Do you think it's possible to lose 60 lbs by the end of April??? I've been stuck since about sept and Changed my things a bit

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I just looked quick, but looks good to me. Staying under you goal, but not too far under, eating your exercise calories, eating plenty of protein. As long as you stick with it, you'll have success. However, I hate when people put time scales on things. What happens if you' hit April and you've only lost 40lbs? You'll be hugely disappointed when in truth 40lbs is great and way better than gaining.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Diary looks good.

60lbs no way. Not in a healthy way. I've lost just over 50lbs since end of July and I'm a lot bigger. And people still tell me it's very fast.

Just continue being healthy and the weight will come off. Better to lose it slow and keep it off then to do it fast and put it back on.
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Your goal is 60lbs. You will lose fat and muscle in this drastic weight loss. Eat most of your carbs before exercise. That is bread, grains and fruits. Granted if you are at a calorie deficit you will burn that fat also. My research and now opion has told me to do this. I lost an average of 6lbs per month.

Otherwise your food diary looks great. You will be suprised how good you will look in June if you keep up the pace your on.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Your diary looks great, protein intake is awesome. Why not commit to living this healthy lifestyle til April and you will be amazed how great you look and feel, rather than fixating on a number x