Someone help me.

Options
Hey,

Well. Things are just getting worse. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm consumed by counting Cal and reducing meal sizes.
At the moment im down to 350 Cal a day, I used to allow myself to be at least 650. But as the days go by i reduce my Cal goal.
I know by the end of this month ill probably be at 150 Cal daily. I'm so scared because my bulimia and anorexia is controlling me now.

I don't know what to do. :(

Replies

• tapas71
    tapas71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodypositive.com/

Please spend some time on this website
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Please talk to someone, a parent or friend. There are a lot of support services out there.

Above all realise that you are not the only one battling this, others have overcome and you can too!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Please find someone in real life to help you - it sounds as though things are getting pretty critical and, nice as we all are, we aren't there to help in person.
    I think there is an anorexia helpline - I highly recommend that you call it.
    Take care.
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Reach out to someone...anyone...you can confide in....it hurts me to know that you are hurting yourself and I wish I could just visit you (and make you a milkshake or something) all joking aside though I understand. I am on the other end of the spectrum and was looking for food as comfort. Just remember that you are not alone in your struggle and that their are many support groups and friends that can help you get back on the track that you (and your beautiful body) need to be. Like any other adversity in life we as human beings are much stronger than we give ourselves credit for. We are here for you sweetheart. One day at a time is all it takes. Much love......:heart: