4 Hour Body

Options
Hi everyone,

I have this book by Tim Ferris, and just wondered if anyone has tried it and ask, if they would be happy to share their experience with me?

Sarah :)

Replies

• janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did read quite a lot about it at some point. It looks very effective, but I could not do it because the food is really boring long-term.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna give it a bash just for a month....be interesting to see how my body changes, purely because I work out 4-5 hours a week, with it being a high protein, slow carb eating plan! People have lost SO much with it, it's unreal! But I agree, this is not a long term measure, Tim did it as an experiment, the mad man that he is!
  • janeinspain
    Options
    I suggest doing the research before and trying it after the holidays, not now. I'd love to hear how you feel at the end of the month, and I'm sure the results will be very good if you can get over the lack of food variety.
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Oh god yeah, not starting it now, that would be daft! I was going to give it a bash in January. I'm not even worried about putting weight on over Christmas, I don't think I will and if I do, well...what's 2/3 lbs. Nothing?! I do regular exercise so it will come off! Tuesday 3rd will be the start date if I go ahead! I've read the chapter on it as I have the book! I just need to re-read the section on if you are regularly working out and when/what to eat to look after your body!

I'm happy to tell you about my progress! :)
  • janeinspain
    Options
    I'd love to hear about the results! Merry Christmas!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    There are other 4-Hour body threads on MFP forums.
    You can do a search...............................
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Ferris is nothing but a snake-oil salesman.