Post pregnancy NSV!!

Options
jenniet04
jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
I didn't think I'd ever make it when I still had 20 lbs to lose this last July and my baby was getting closer to turning 1. He'll be 1 next week and I was able to button up my size 10 jeans this morning that I wore pre-pregnancy. I still have about 6 lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight, but at least I'm out of maternity clothes!!!!

Replies

• Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    *love* Congrats!!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • Heather_023
    Heather_023 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's fabulous! Isn't it a good feeling to be out of the maternity clothes?!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's fabulous! Isn't it a good feeling to be out of the maternity clothes?!

Yes!! It's such a great feeling.
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nice work I am just getting there myself and my daughter is 15 months so you are definitely a ROCK STAR in my book :happy:
  • reginaj30
    Options
    Nice work I am just getting there myself and my daughter is 15 months so you are definitely a ROCK STAR in my book :happy:
  • reginaj30
    Options
  • reginaj30
    Options
  • reginaj30
    Options
  • reginaj30
    Options
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    yay for you! great NSV

*happy dance*
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yay congrats!!! I just reached my pre pregnancy weight today, and put on some pre pregnancy jeans, I still have a lot to lose, but it is such a good feeling :bigsmile:
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    forgot to add that my little guy turned 1 a couple of weeks ago
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! I reached Pre Preg the day before my little one's first bday ;) It was a proud moment for sure! You should be ecstatic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!