Let's talk about colon health! :)

Options
Let me start by saying I am of course not a doctor. So check with your doctor before doing anything someone on here might tell you. lol. But seriously, I wanted to post about this stuff I have used before called Colonix. I am NOT advertising for the product, but more for people who might need to clean out their system and feel better in colon health department. I used this stuff and it helped clean me out (some of the testimonial pictures are very true...i know) and I lost a few pounds/inches from getting rid of the excess waste that was causing me to bloat. I figure I would share this small treasure with everyone here because a lot of people avoid the topic of bowel movements and its relation to weight loss and fitness. But it is a big deal! Even though I'm not on the program since I can't afford it, the Colonix Intestinal Cleanser fiber lasted much longer than the capsules/tea did so I still use it when I feel like I need a good cleaning. lol. Just figured I would pass this along for others who might need a little help in this area. It is all natural herbal sort of thing so its even better than any type of medication you can buy. Check it out.

Has anyone else tried this before and how was it for you?

http://www.drnatura.com/products/colonix-program/

Replies