Help on what I think may be a dangerous mindset.

Options
My workout routine usually falls into a pattern of an every other day thing, meaning on one day (heavy day) 1.5 hours in gym followed by a 3.5 - 4 mile walk at about a 4 mph clip at lowest (i make myself walk to gym, seems like a good warm up plus car went kaput anyway--luckily im only a mile from my workplace as well) and every other day at least a 4-5 mile walk (again no lower than a 4 mph pace)

Well with winter coming, i dont mind the cold so much, but weve been hit with rain a lot recently-- there has been times ive just either had to pack it in and not do it, or cut walks short to stay dry-- or simply days i just "dont have it"

Problem is, when that happens, i feel horrible, like Im letting myself down.... to date, i HAVE always been able to get back at it, so im good there. I know i should be able to let a few go without too much damage, but im worried that I might not one of these days.

I know this has to be just a psychological "thing" but those kinda "things" are just as damning as any physical ailments.

Has anyone else gone thru that? If so how did you cope/overcome that?