Any good sites to help with strength training workouts for f

Options
I have had a long weight loss journey. I was 238 almost 2 years ago. I have lost most of that weight by doing cardio and eating right. (most of the time).
I found this site on my new iPod I got for my birthday to accompany me at the gym and have been using this site every day...it keeps me accountable and helps me to see where I am...
I am now 186 and wanting to see my body take on smoother curves and get toned...I keep reading on MFP that I need to add strength training to my endless hours of cardio a week...I got a trainer and all he does is have me doing mostly legs and arms for the last month and have seen no improvement...I am more sore after Step Aerobics...

I am still losing between 1-2lbs a week but not seeing a change in my arms or legs(i.e.toning)...I also thought that I should be doing abs, butt, shoulders and back but he said in time...

I would like to find a site or sites with ideas for a circuit training I can do on my own and get the results I am looking for...

Am I wrong for thinking my trainer is not helping me out or should I give him more time???