Options
    Hoppes #9
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I just wipe chocolate under my armpits

FTW!
    My man can't use cologne. Yay allergies. :-(
    he can use old spice body wash and deodorant. I think its the Fresh or Sport that smells really good. I just like how he smells anyway.
  • taglientep
    taglientep Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Whiskey and Cigar.... that is how I roll!

La flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel and a stiff drink!
  • serena221
    serena221 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    MMMM...nothing smells better then a GOOD smellin man!
    Yummo!
    A few of my favs...

Burberry
    Dolce- Light Blue
    Cool Water
    Curve- Crush\
    Armani-Acqua Di Gio
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Ok..... there is this cologne that has been around FOREVER.... One time, a guy I went to college with wore it and I seriously followed him around one day and finally asked him what the name of his cologne was... I seriously couldn't get enough of it!!! I wanted to just sit and sniff him!!! AWKWARD! But it was YUM!!!!!!!!

He told me "Joop"... the "J" is pronounced as a "Y" .... Anyway, I found it at a dept store and have bought it for every boyfriend I ever had and now I still keep my husband stocked up on it... After 13 years, it's still my fav!!!!!! And it has gotten cheaper! BONUS! LOL
    I would just freakin follow a man all over the world who wears it! :drinker:

I used to wear this back in the day. It's pronounced like Yope.
    It has a very sweet smell.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING from Vicki's smells AMAZING!!!!!! "Halo" was my favorite for so long... now, I can't even pick!!!!!! I'm going to have to check out "Secret SExy"... I haven't smelled the for him one... YAY!
    Victorias Secret Sexy for Him! If you've never smelled this, its amazing!

This is what I'm getting for my guy :smile: ....smells so good
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    YES, and it's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok..... there is this cologne that has been around FOREVER.... One time, a guy I went to college with wore it and I seriously followed him around one day and finally asked him what the name of his cologne was... I seriously couldn't get enough of it!!! I wanted to just sit and sniff him!!! AWKWARD! But it was YUM!!!!!!!!

He told me "Joop"... the "J" is pronounced as a "Y" .... Anyway, I found it at a dept store and have bought it for every boyfriend I ever had and now I still keep my husband stocked up on it... After 13 years, it's still my fav!!!!!! And it has gotten cheaper! BONUS! LOL

I used to wear this back in the day. It's pronounced like Yope.
    It has a very sweet smell.
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    my all time favorite is

acqua di gio by armani.. OMG that is sex on a stick, I swear!

I've bought more than one boyfriend this hahaha
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

I'll refer you to comment #6.

1571472_o.gif
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Grey Flannel.
  • kimibunny
    Options
    Hmm, I don't have a favorite. I like men who smell clean and wear just enough cologne.
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    my all time favorite is

acqua di gio by armani.. OMG that is sex on a stick, I swear!

I've bought more than one boyfriend this hahaha
    Okay, I'm going to have to check this one out!!
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Jean Paul gaultier - le male
    this is the one I picked out, I LOVE it!!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Dolce & Gabbana (original, dark blue cap)

It makes my clothes fall off.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I just wipe chocolate under my armpits

:love:
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Mambo by Liz Claiborne.
    I also Like D&G The One.

Both are great scents.

I agree D&G "The One". Best ever!!!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My wife seems to prefer Dawn and Mr. Clean on me and if not that sweaty smell from working. :laugh:
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My wife seems to prefer Dawn and Mr. Clean on me and if not that sweaty smell from working. :laugh:

HA.. smart lady, I bet she would also dig the smell of bathroom cleaner on you after you scrubbed the shower, tub and toilet!
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of cologne on men. Old Spice deodorant smells great on it's own. :flowerforyou:
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Only the Brave by Diesel. Makes me drool no matter who is wearing it.