Good Low Calorie Cookbooks?

Options
Does anyone have any low calorie cookbooks they recommend?
I'm looking to buy a couple and would love some input.
Thanks so much!

Replies

• lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I just ordered The Pampered Chef- Make it Healthy cookbook. Hopefull its great!
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook. In fact, I've been loving all the recipes in all their cookbooks and books. But that particular book, I've been using non-stop! Had the Indian Chicken last night.. Delicious. As well as the Turkey Parmigian.
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will check those out :)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Cooking Light is one of my favs, I also have a lot of the weight watchers cookbooks even though I am not on weight watchers.
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    a GREAT website is: skinnytaste.com! You could always print the recipes you like and make your own cookbook!! :flowerforyou:
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    also www.eatingwell.com has some wonderful recipes!!
  • Rklane
    Rklane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We have 2 Rocco Dispirito cookbooks that we love "Now Eat This" and Now Eat This Diet".
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    a GREAT website is: skinnytaste.com! You could always print the recipes you like and make your own cookbook!! :flowerforyou:

thank you! exactly what I am looking for :) I usually only use a few recipes out of an entire cookbook anyways.
  • myshell26
    Options
    skinnytaste.com has some of the best recipes. I have never been disappointed.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
    diabetic and heart healthy meals for two
    any hungry girl cookbook, but my favorite is 200 recipies under 200 calories
    cook yourself thin
    * Skinny *****: Ultimate Every Day Cookbook (little to no swearing)
    * Skinny ***** in the Kitch (full of swearing)

* If you lean towards veganism, these are good. I am personally trying to incorporate more plant based foods in my diet. If you don't tolerate foul language, then don't buy these books as the authors swear like sailors.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    The Flat Belly Diet Cookbook-it is awesome!
  • CharlieOverby
    CharlieOverby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Low Calorie Cajun Cooking by Enola Prudhomme. ( Chef Paul Prudomme's sister)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    http://www.emilybites.com/

This is another good one. Skinnytaste.com is my favorite.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    allrecipes.com is another one!! I love to print the recipes out and I have a notebook with them in it.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    The sparkpeople cookbook is pretty good. Some of the recipes are now regulars for us.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If you don't have any issues with processed foods, Hungry Girl has a cookbook of 300 recipes under 300 calories. Lots of interesting stuff in there. There's a website, too.
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    Hungry Girl! She has a show on the Food Network.. she's awesome! www.hungry-girl.com/
  • lilybug13
    Options
    Betty Crocker: the 300 calorie cookbook
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    allrecipes.com is another one!! I love to print the recipes out and I have a notebook with them in it.

i love that website!!!!! :love:
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I have read Hungry Girls under 300 calorie cook book and Rocco Dispirito eat this recipes under 350 calories. All great books!