Lowest calorie alcoholic drink?????

Options
I was just wondering if anyone knows what the lowest calorie alcoholic drink is?
And how many calories are in it?

Thanks!

Replies

• sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    skinny girl margarita...less than 40 cals
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    1 shot Jameson's whiskey: 69 calories.
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I replied to a post yesterday about a low calorie alcoholic drink. I looked at www.fitday.com ( I actually didn't join but did a google search that had this web site) and saw that a frozen margarita was only 53 calories! I didn't think that was too bad.

This site: http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/blog/low-calorie-alcoholic-drinks-–-drink-a-cocktail-and-lose-weight gives you a good break down per item, that is spirits vs. wine vs. beer. It also says if you choose spirits (vodka, etc.) you must also calculate the calorie content of the mixer you choose.

I hope this helps you! Its all about moderation it seems, even a night out!
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    skinnygirl.jpg

37.5 cals per 1.5oz shot...pour over ice in a salted rim glass..
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Try looking up Hungry Girl... she has a slew of low cal drinks that are sure to please :love:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    The bummer about skinny margarita, and 55 calorie beers, and a bunch of intentionally reduced calorie alcoholic drinks is: they have watered it down in order to hit that low calorie count. So each drink is lower in calories, but lower in booze, too. So if your goal is to get a litle buzzin', you're going to need a lot more skinny margaritas.

My fave is Jameson's, and a double at 138 calories is low enough to fit into my goals and will stll produce the intended effect.....which is the point of drinking, right? LOL
  • falfal923
    falfal923 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I drink gin and club soda... 60 calories.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka and club soda. 67 calories.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    If someone could create a low-cal Bailey's Irish Cream, they'd be a millionaire (or my idol).
  • amy_jos91
    Options
    skinnygirl.jpg

37.5 cals per 1.5oz shot...pour over ice in a salted rim glass..

I want this! I can not wait until its in Australia!