Girl with big boobs...

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Adding powder would just make gravy if you sweat too much, IMO.

This made me gag. You are lucky I love you.

I love her more a little each day :)

*adding to the love fest*
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I was about to post this same topic title but for completely different reasons...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I was about to post this same topic title but for completely different reasons...

*high five*
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

This made me gag. You are lucky I love you.

I love her more a little each day :)

*adding to the love fest*

*jumps on lovefest pile*
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I swear I didn't mean to hijack the thread with my gravy comment, but I sure do like the lovefest! *swoon*
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Gold BOnd....I have my hubby use it when he is outside working in the summer...helps to keep things from sticking...
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    What the heck? No pictures??? Why am I here?
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    What the heck? No pictures??? Why am I here?
    Agreed, cunning topic title is cunning :P
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've not found a decent sports bra, will have to check out those brand recommendations! I am a FF/G and struggle with good fitting bras generally (Freya is fab!)

Both Freya Active and Panache have band/cup sized sports bras. As does Shock Absorber and Royce. The Panache is newer, just came out this year. These are all UK brands (lucky for them, not so lucky for those in the US). They all make FF/G depending on the band size.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I've not found a decent sports bra, will have to check out those brand recommendations! I am a FF/G and struggle with good fitting bras generally (Freya is fab!)

Both Freya Active and Panache have band/cup sized sports bras. As does Shock Absorber and Royce. The Panache is newer, just came out this year. These are all UK brands (lucky for them, not so lucky for those in the US). They all make FF/G depending on the band size.

Thanks ever so! They jiggle a lot, not so fun...... For me anyway :wink:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    as for the sports bra, DONT buy one that is sized S.M, L, XL. They are not adjustable and really not supportive enough for bigger busted ladies :D

They are more $$ but a great investment. I am also a DD. Also, the ones that separate the boobs are best. Not just to avoid the "uni-boob" but also to keep them from rubbing on each other much and to provide more individual support to each breast.

Deodorant helps a little, but i usually dont bother. I just try to towel off well. That is probably the place i sweat most!
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine are huge, there is no bra made that will prevent skin on skin contact. With that said, I have found that a swipe of anti-persperant (sp?) does help.

agreed! I find deodorant/antiperspirant works just fine.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I am a very sweater when I work out -- I use Moving Comfort Fiona bras (yes its a bit uniboob) but it seems to work well. For shorter workouts I just put a bit of antiperspirant under there, but for longer workouts I apply body glide to that area and it really seems to help.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I've always used baby powder, but you have to have a very light touch - otherwise you do get a "gravy" (more like a lumpy gravy). There are several brands that make it with cornstarch in it too. They have some spray on deodorants that have a powder finish - those are nice too and have the benefit of the antiperspirant with the powder.
  • LiveEnjoyEndure
    LiveEnjoyEndure Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    just glad to be a man ;-)
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options

bahaha! Oh, I hope you all figure this out:) Good luck!
  • Mark1984Scotland
    Options
    I think if all the girls posted pictures we would be able to help alot further......
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I have this problem also and have used a light dusting of foot powder in the past. Sometimes I use baby powder but the foot powder seems to keep it dryer and prevent rash. Also a good bra, as posted, will help. I just have trouble finding them in my size.
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Options
    As a girl who also suffers from big boobs syndrome (even when i was thinner I still had em) I find that powder works in combination with good bra' and I also wear a sports bra over my bra too add a little extra help. hope this helps. :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    IM a ff also and I can tell ya I think the deodorant works the best... :)