Cottage cheese is gross

Options

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    How does a person go about making a pine cone bird feeder? :huh:

I got your back: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409529-pine-cone-bird-feeder
    Ah yes, now that I read that and see my own post, I realize I have one already. Oops!

I'd suggest making another for some other birds, but I wouldn't want the birds to think you were sabotaging their weight-loss plan because you were jealous.
    I AM jealous though :sad:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

I got your back: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/409529-pine-cone-bird-feeder
    Ah yes, now that I read that and see my own post, I realize I have one already. Oops!

I'd suggest making another for some other birds, but I wouldn't want the birds to think you were sabotaging their weight-loss plan because you were jealous.

Then absolutely make another one.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    that's all I have to say. I can't stomach it at all. I feel like I want to gag when I eat it.

:noway: I believe that you are misinformed....:ohwell: . It's delicious.:love: Yummy.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Have a nice day.

agreed
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Put it in a protein shake; you'll never know it's there!!! http://www.dashingdish.com/2010/03/i-cant-believe-its-not-a-milkshake/
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it either, but has anyone tried it in scrambled eggs or mixed into something that kills the texture and taste?

You can try mixing in your favorite protein powder. You can mix it in with Salsa for a different taste and texture as well. Chips and Salsa/Cottage cheese are a really tasty treat.

Another thing you can try is mix in your favorite low sugar Jelly. ie: Some strawberry or Grape etc...
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

This time I'll put bacon grease on it :devil:
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    A thread about cottage cheese & peeing? :) I'm not surprised...

My two cents: I love cottage cheese and think it goes well with just about anything!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I can pee for more than 30 seconds.
    I can pee and eat cottage cheese at the same time.
    Can you rate the pee for hotness?
    (looking for thermometer and tall glass)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Do birds like cottage cheese?
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese rocks! A great supply for calcium which many people don't get enough of.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Love it! Love it with almost any other food. High in protein & calcium and it's so easy on your stomach to digest. Too each his own, right?
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I can pee and eat cottage cheese at the same time.
    Can you rate the pee for hotness?
    (looking for thermometer and tall glass)

Use the empty cottage cheese container.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    On the thighs, quite gross.

On top of a baked potato with bacon bits and black olives, amazing.

this only without the olives!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I pee in the shower....
    :embarassed:
    but don't we all
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love it with dry sugar free jello mixed in. orange or strawberry-banana mixed in.
    same here liquidise in blender till smooth allow to set and sprinkle on a few biscuit crumbs
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    duplicate
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Holy moley.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i LOVE cottage cheese..i put it in my salads with tomatoes and a little ranch, shake it up, and there ya go:smile:
  • Lilrustid
    Options
    Cottage cheese is actually one of my favorite foods. My 6 year old son loves it, too. HE will eat it right out of the carton if I'll let him! So, I usually buy two cartons. One for him, one for me! Try mixing it in something! I use cottage cheese in my eggplant lasagna. It's great! My husband hates it, so, I do understand how some of you can hate it. I'm sure you eat something that not everyone likes. That's the great thing about humanity. We're all different with different likes & dislikes. If we all liked the same things and disliked the same things, this world would be soooo boring! And, that's where we come up with different recipes! People experimenting with different things!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    On the thighs, quite gross.

On top of a baked potato with bacon bits and black olives, amazing.

Gotta try it on a baked potato, and the scrambled eggs with cottage cheese sounds good to me!
    thx