Goal Weight and is it Possible anyone guy or woman with abs

Options
I am 5'7" I weigh in at 198 lbs, I am about 20% body fat, that number is based upon calipers as well as a medical scale. I know it's unlikely 100% accurate, but it's gotta be pretty close. I would like to get down to 175 - 180 lbs and look better which will put me close to 200 lbs down in a quick amount of time. I would like to continue to lose the last 20 lbs, but also gain muscle and become more defined. My arms are beginning to look like arms and not loafs of bread. Even with all of the loose skin in my midsection, I can start to see the semblance of abs, not like some of the guys on here, but the outline of where they should be, when I lift up the loose skin, I can see that V that goes down to the pleasure zone. My question goes out to all the guys that were a lot heavier and shrunk down and are cut. How much did you lose? Did you go lose all the weight and then start lifting and building it back up? Did you try to do it at the same time, build muscle and lose weight at the same time.? Is it even possible? I have been losing weight and building muscle for the past three months or so. The lose skin I have has definately retracted some, I know the loose skin is definately not making me feel as good, as others think I look now.

Replies