Joke PG 13

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
THE VIBRATOR

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: 'what in the world are you doing?'

The daughter replied: 'mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as
I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.'

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom
door. Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.

To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said: 'dad I'm thirty-five, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.'

A couple days later, the wife came home from a shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen
counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the living room. She entered
that area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV.

The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked: 'What the heck are you doing?'

The husband replied: 'I'm watching football with my son-in-law.'

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    THE VIBRATOR

As a woman passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked: 'what in the world are you doing?'

The daughter replied: 'mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as
    I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.'

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other side of the closed bedroom
    door. Upon entering the room, he observed his daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.

To his query as to what she was doing, the daughter said: 'dad I'm thirty-five, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.'

A couple days later, the wife came home from a shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen
    counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming from, of all places, the living room. She entered
    that area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, downing a cold beer, and staring at the TV.

The vibrator was next to him on the couch, buzzing like crazy.

The wife asked: 'What the heck are you doing?'

The husband replied: 'I'm watching football with my son-in-law.'
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhh hahahaha good one!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: That's great! :laugh: :laugh:
  • lor04311916
    Options
    lol :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I loved ths joke, even when I heard it before.. it still makes me laugh... I am going to copy it before it gets deleted...

HAHAHAAAA thank ou.. i needed a laugh today :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hey it shouldn't get deleted:huh: I took out the naughty words, and cleaned it up a little and put a rating on it.

The only way it should get deleted is if LuckyLeprechon posts on here. She's the thread closer, you know:bigsmile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's hilarious!!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    Hey it shouldn't get deleted:huh: I took out the naughty words, and cleaned it up a little and put a rating on it.

The only way it should get deleted is if LuckyLeprechon posts on here. She's the thread closer, you know:bigsmile:

just like testiculate, someone might find Vibrator offensive... :huh: maybe? I dunno...

where is Lucky, ill get her.. point me at her... let me at her :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

just like testiculate, someone might find Vibrator offensive... :huh: maybe? I dunno...

where is Lucky, ill get her.. point me at her... let me at her :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :love:

If they find a vibrator offensive, they don't know mine.:blushing: He always has good mannors and never makes a peep unless asked.

I saw Lucky on the magic weight loss thread (or something like that). Think I'll hunt her down and sick her on the technosexual thread.:bigsmile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    gasp!! Me? The thread locker? I have positively NO idea what you are referring to!!!!

and I already did my best on the technosexual thread, and it is still open, thank you!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Excellent follow-up to the "technosexual" thread. I have now sprayed Diet Mountain Dew all over my monitor twice within the last three minutes.

Y'all crack me up. Thanks for the laugh!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    PSSSHHHHH she tried... her powers must be gone... maybe she needs a recharge...

whos got a winegasm handy QUICK administer the WINEGASM, for the love of PETE, ADMINISTER IT...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    don't get me riled up- that's when the THREADLOCKER strikes!! did you guys see the sparks flyin' on the "dedicated serious.....oh better change our name" thread? :noway:

that is when my powers are greatest-

don't anger the THREADLOCKER.

ALL FEAR THE THREADLOCKER!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    :laugh:

Awe man she found us. Now where to hide.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    LOL you were tryin to hide from me? :cry:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Not really. Don't cry, I was just teasing