100 days of no exercise and this is what I got

Options
2»

Replies

• JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration to me! I am ridiculously out of shape so all I can do for now is go on long walks each day for exercise. I'm glad to see that you can lose weight without working out. You look great! :smile:
  • WonderKP
    WonderKP Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i currently am recovering from a knee injury as well. I was working out everyday and now it's so frustrating to try to work out with a hurt knee. I can't even go back to jogging yet. Fortunately I've been on this site since BEFORE my injury, so no weight gain yet...however i have a very sad looking muscle deprived right leg. :/ working on it though.
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for sharing and being real. Truly motivating, especially for those who truly cant exercise or exercise like they'd want to. Congrats and Hope your knee gets better. Take care of it and it will take care of you! ;o)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing! You look great!
  • lynzobp
    lynzobp Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    U look good girl wtg an the pictures is a good idea sometimes u don't feel like uve lost weight even tho the scale tells u u did so the pics show u this is an inspirational story
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • coppercurlz
    Options
    Everytime I see posts like this, I can't help but think that it takes a lot of courage to post those pictures, and even more will-power to get to a point where you could take "after" pictures! Congratulations, and keep up the good work. I can definitely see a difference in your face/chin :) Again, way to go!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    what you eat is the main key, exercice is a bonus, you did wonder even with no intense wk-outs
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome!!!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
    Amazing body!
  • JulieSchreier
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look awesome :)
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Well done, it's really crud that you hurt yourself and had this experience but thanks for sharing...I have often wondered what I should do when I reach my goal; by the sounds of things I ought to keep my exercise up while ever I can and keep improving my diet.
  • yessi222
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! What did you eat? how many calories a day would you estimate, on average?

I stuck to 1200 calories a day. I started eating LOTS more fruits and vegetables and almost completely cut out pastas and breads (like dinner rolls and muffins) because they are so high in calories most of the time. I still ate sweets from time to time but only pre-packaged "100-calorie packs" of chocolate, yogurt-covered pretzels, cookies, etc.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Well done :drinker:
  • yessi222
    Options
    i currently am recovering from a knee injury as well. I was working out everyday and now it's so frustrating to try to work out with a hurt knee. I can't even go back to jogging yet. Fortunately I've been on this site since BEFORE my injury, so no weight gain yet...however i have a very sad looking muscle deprived right leg. :/ working on it though.

My doctor told me I will never run again :(

It was incredibly difficult to deal with that news, especially when I gained all the weight and thought I was never going to lose it since I couldn't run any more! Now that I've lost the weight, I think I'll try pilates or yoga for toning since those exercises won't bother my knee.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss Yessi222
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You look great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • yessi222
    Options
    Everytime I see posts like this, I can't help but think that it takes a lot of courage to post those pictures, and even more will-power to get to a point where you could take "after" pictures! Congratulations, and keep up the good work. I can definitely see a difference in your face/chin :) Again, way to go!

I KNOW! When I took the "before" pictures, I thought to myself "NO ONE WILL EVER SEE THESE PICTURES unless it's over my DEAD BODY!" hahaha... but now, even though it's still a little embarrassing, I can say, "But that's not me ANYMORE" :)
  • adoraendut
    adoraendut Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!