I should be totally motivated but...

Options
I'm just totally not. My trip to the Dominican Republic is in less than a month. You'd think I would be in the gym everyday trying everything i could possibly do to get smaller and fitter but for some reason I'm not. I joined the site when i hit 150#'s (I'm 5'1") and realized that i needed to lose weight if I'm going to wear my bikini on my trip. I have made it down to 130 but am now back up to 134. I really wanted to be around 125 when i leave with hopefully a flatter tummy than i have.

Help i need some motivation, ideas, *kitten* kicking... ANYTHING!!! feel free to look at my diary and PM me too!

Thanks

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I had numerous things that should have motivated me this year that I totally blew off...a family vacation to Hilton Head, a girls trip to Vegas, etc. The day I went to the doctor and weighed in the same as my term pregnancy weight should also have lit the fire under my *kitten* but it really hasn't. I feel like a hamster on a wheel. Every day I make a conscious effort to eat better, but I have totally fallen off the exercise wagon. I know what I need to do, I just don't do it!

Hang in there...
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    turn off the computer and do some cardio...chop chop!!!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I can't I'm at work at the moment...
  • RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Maybe, part of the problem could be to think of being EVERYDAY in the gym. I mean, first you indoors while you're working, then indoor excercising, then indoor at home... then indoor the weekends at a night club. To think more outdoors (running in a park instead of the walking machine for example) could bring that motivation back.
  • michiganderrdh
    michiganderrdh Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Maybe, part of the problem could be to think of being EVERYDAY in the gym. I mean, first you indoors while you're working, then indoor excercising, then indoor at home... then indoor the weekends at a night club. To think more outdoors (running in a park instead of the walking machine for example) could bring that motivation back.

THIS! Look for outdoor bootcamps in your area :)

Also, find something you REALLY like at your gym - classes like Body pump. If your do that class 2-3x's/week - I guarantee you'll be happy with your body when your vacation is here!