My body rejects junk food now! wooohooo

Options
2»

Replies

• Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    If you go for a while eating clean, it takes a little bit of practice to integrate junk food back into the diet. With good willpower and determination, it can be done :)

haha why would I want to lol. nah, not interested in integrating it back into my diet. I've got it made now! The stuff feels like poison to me which means it will make it a whole lot easier maintaining my weight when I get to goal.

The only thing that bugs me is that i'm different to everyone else. In social settings I kind of feel a bit odd cos I dont wanna eat what the others are eating. The week earlier at another christmas function I thought I'd give a try at eating a couple of mini pizzas, and a couple of fries. This stuff I would have enjoyed in the past but now my tastebuds have changed and it didn't even taste like food to me. Tasted so bland. Had no flavour. I couldn't believe it. wow. Luckily this time I wasn't sick.

I am so glad I have totally gone off that stuff. I now crave all the healthy fresh produce. I wont go back :)
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I definitely have trouble eating large quantities of refined sugar after a few weeks of eating differently. It makes me sort of nauseated if I don't give it a lot of time to settle.
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am on the 2nd week of being on this site last week i had junk food and i notice i get stomach aches thats how i know my body is trying to reject something and feel a bit sick.Most of the time though its really bad stomach pains
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    yea, I had a Christmas party at work and I ate a lot of junk. I was sick all evening, which is good, wish I got sicker than I did tho. lol